1 1/2 lbs. of Walt’s Market Butter Garlic Top Sirloin
1/2 tbs of Olive Oil for Vegetables | 2 tsp. of Olive Oil for Sirloin
1 lb. Green Beans
1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
1/2 tbs. Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss green beans and cherry tomatoes in oil and seasoning
- Place vegetable on a sheet pan in an even layer
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes
- While the vegetables are roasting, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high heat in a skillet or cast iron pan.
- Sear steaks 2 minutes on each side.
- Add sirloin to the sheet pan in the oven 6 – 8 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Please adjust the time if your steak is bigger or smaller, or if you like it more or less done.
- Let steak and vegetables rest for 5 minutes before serving, and enjoy!