- 1 1.5-2 pound skirt steak
Rosemary Balsamic Marinade
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- In a gallon zip-top bag, combine all of the ingredients for the rosemary balsamic marinade. Zip the top, then toss gently until all of the salt and sugar granules are dissolved.
- Place the skirt steak in the marinade, press out any excess air from the bag, and seal tightly. Massage the marinade around the meat and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your grill for direct heat grilling at 450 degrees F. Grill the steak for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until the desired doneness. Remove the steak from the grill to a cutting board and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice the steak into thin strips against the grain and enjoy!